Gaian Consultants has partnered with embedded systems companies and helped design, develop, and test set top box middleware, DBB ad inserters, video splicing systems, and IOT sensor frameworks. Currently, more than 50 Gaian Consultants’ embedded system engineers are working on ARM, microprocessor, and microcontroller projects.
Gaian Consultants’ embedded systems offerings include:
Design and planning services
- Feasibility study
- Embedded system architecture
- Risk analysis
System and hardware engineering services
- Digital, analog and mixed signal circuit design
- Prototype assembly
- Firmware development
- Multi-layered printed circuit board design(PCB design)
Software engineering services
- Device drivers development
- Board support package (BSP) development
- Digital signal processing algorithms
- RTOS based development
- Functionality and performance testing
- Defect analysis
- Compatibility and interoperability testing
- Compliance testing
- For more information about testing services, see Product Testing.
- Enhancements and upgrades
- Regression testing
If you are looking for offshore embedded systems consulting services, Gaian Consultants is your best bet.
I was a part of the team that built Gaian Solutions' set-top-box/IRD middleware. In serving customers in the cable operators and broadcasters space, I worked extensively on firmware development and storage space integrations, which included enablements of OpenGL standards for graphic playout, provisioning of localization technology, and intelligent reporting in the IRD.